Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Simon Says..... Die cut challenge


This week, our challenge for you is to use a DIE CUT on your project.

The DT is showcasing MFT (My Favourite Things) stamps and Dies. I have used a MFT stamp, but not a die - I have the Cloud Trio die but it just didn't work with this card & I really wanted to use this stamp! So, the die I used is a small rectangle Nestabilities. SO, IF you have MFT stamps or Die-namics, you can use them for this challenge! You don't have to, but we'd love to see them!!!


Here is my card:



I have used a MFT stamp set called READING FLOPSEY. I coloured him with COPICS then added some ribbon, a book charm and a button. The CS is Real Red (SU) and the DP is an Adhesive mat stack from DCWV.

Go check out the HUGE selection of MFT stamps and Dies at Simon Says Stamp! They have a huge selection!!!!!

As usual Heidi will be giving one lucky entrant a $50 voucher to her FANTASTIC Simon Says Stamp Superstore!! For fabulous tutorials, inspiration and candy you should keep an eye on the Simon Says Stamp Blog too!!




Heidi and her staff have recently come from the CHA and have ordered loads of THE hottest new products. Keep an eye on the All New Just In Pages there are sure to be lots of fab new goodies arriving right now !!

Hugs,
Chris

5 comments:

Lorraine A said...

I love this card Chris ,, the bunny is just sooo cute ! perfect for scool related projects ,, LOVE it :-)

luv
Lols x x x

Sandra H said...

Your card is lovely great image:) Sandra H

email: Steph@SimonSaysStamp.com said...

Fab work, Chris! I love all the bright colors and your coloring is beautiful!

*mwah*
Steph
Simon Says Stamp!

Christine said...

This is so cute, Chris! I love how you've coloured the rabbit!

debby4000 said...

Oh this is adorable Chris.
luv
Debby

Blog Archive