Friday, September 23, 2011

Stamp Fairy NEW RELEASE! and ANOTHER New Release with a new character!!!





Ok, seriously....how freakin' ADORABLE is this new release?? I think it is by FAR the cutest!!!! I know I say that for all of them, but GOSH I LOVE BARRY!!! HE is so fuzzy and cute!!!! THis is BARRY BEDTIME?????? I can't decide which I like the best, but I DO KNOW, I HAVE to have them ALL!!!!! (and a freebie this week too!!!!)

AND... Introducing PATCHES - a new bear that looks so soft & cuddly!!!! I adore him too!!!!! So sweet!!! This set is now up for sale too!!!!!




Soooooooooo what are you waiting for?? Get over to the STAMP FAIRY SHOP and purchase some RIGHT NOW!!!!! Don't just SAY they're cute, SHOW us that you think they are cute!!!!

Show Gerda some love for all her hard work drawing all of these AMAZING images for you!!!! They are only $3 - and there are a ton of freebies to go with many of the images!!! So really...you can't go wrong!!!!!


HUGS,
Chris

No comments:

Blog Archive