Thursday, December 29, 2011

ABC Christmas Challenge.....

Hello everyone! I am going to try my hand at entering another challenge! I know there are SO many out there and I'm terrible for remembering to enter my cards that I make into them, so that is one of my Resolutions this year...to try to enter more challenges! My other resolution is to try to comment on everyone who comments on my blog!!! Phew!!!!  Let's hope I can do it!!!!

This week at ABC Christmas Challenge, they are on the letter Z & the challenge is ZINGY colours! I hope these are zingy enough!!!  The image is from High Hopes (THINK she is called Holly Fairy, but not 100% sure!) - have had her for a long time, and this year I finally inked up some of my old rubber! I'd gotten so lost in digis for awhile there, that my rubber was collecting dust!! LOL  I think she is beautiful!!!  The CS is Riding Hood Red and the DP is from a paper pack from Basic Grey called Nordic Holiday.  The Holly leaves I bought from an Etsy store & just added bright red dew drops for the berries.  The twill tape is from Martha Stewart that I've had forever!  Not even sure she sells it anymore! 




Thanks for popping by!! Wish me luck!!!! 
Hugs,
Chris



4 comments:

Sandra H said...

Hi Chris, Oh this is lovely l truly love the image and the colouring is beautiful, lovely background and love yoour holly truly an amazing card and a great one for your challenge:) Sandra H

Helen said...

Awww...such a cute card!
Thanks for joining us at the ABC Christmas Challenge!
Helen x

Anonymous said...

Hey hunny! great card, love the gems as the berries, Thanks for joining in with us at ABC Christmas Challenge this time, Hope you can join us throughout 2012 with us, hugs Samantha :0)
Happy New Year!!

Lorraine A said...

Gorgeous card Chris :-) such a cute fairy and the colours and papers are fab :-)
I need to dig out my unused High Hopes santa and give him an outing too !! thanks for the inspiration and good luck with your resolutions ,,, I haven't made any but will expect a visit from you then !! lol :-)

luv
Lols x x x

thanks for joining us on the ABC Xmas too xx

Blog Archive