Monday, December 5, 2011

Stamp Fairy challenge - 2nd week for the sketch & more blog hop fun!!!

To see the STAMP FAIRY BLOG HOP post, please click HERE!

PLEASE SCROLL DOWN, this is my 3rd post for today! THANKS!!




Hello everyone! The Stamp Fairy Challenge Blog has a great SKETCH with a twist for you this week - use the awesome sketch AND finish the inside of your card!  FUN eh??
This is your 2nd week reminder!!!!  AND a reminder to HOP along with us and win this GREAT image below!!! Isn't she cute?

I will have 3 posts for Mondays, so please be sure to scroll down to see them ALL!!!! THANKS so much!!!!


Here is my card:


 

This week I have used MOLLY PEEKER for my card.  The CS is Lavender Lace (SU) and the DP is from a pack called A Beautiful Life by My Minds Eye.
You can win this image if you hop along (see my post at the top for more info!)

I hope you will head to the blog and see the incredible samples the DT have created and check out The Stamp Fairy images! So many cute ones being released every week!!!!


Check back next week for another great challenge!!!

Thanks for stopping by!
Have a GREAT
week!!
Chris

1 comment:

Christine said...

What a sweet card, Chris! Beautifully coloured!

Blog Archive