Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Great news!!!!





lovetocreate

Hi everyone! Just wanted to quickly post that I am a PROUD DT member of a BRAND NEW CHALLENGE BLOG called LOVE TO CREATE!!! We have some GREAT sponsors & prizes and an amazingly talented team!! I CAN'T wait to get to know them & see what gorgeous creations they come up with!!!

Stay tuned for our FIRST challenge on Feb. 6!!!!


Grab their blinkie and pass on the word about this GREAT NEW Challenge blog every Monday!!!! 


lovetocreate


Hugs, Chris

4 comments:

Annette said...

Congrats Chris, I saw the post on the challenge blog last night and was gonna email you to say well done. I can't wait to see what you create. Annette xx

Christine said...

Congrats, Chris! Wonderful news!

I keep waffling about wanting to join another DT... they're so fun to be on, but time is so limited. I don't know how you do it all!

Sandra H said...

Brilliant news Chris and many congratulations:) Sandra H

Marcia @ Pretty Things said...

Congrats Chris, heading over now to have a look!

Blog Archive