Monday, March 5, 2012

Love to Create - Monochromatic



Please scroll down to see my other post for today! THANKS!

For our next challenge at LOVE TO CREATE CHALLENGE BLOG, we have a great challenge for you -  MONOCHROMATIC!!!  I LOVE making monochromatic cards, and I find myself making them like that without even thinking! I really need to try different colour schemes.....but today....I GET to do a monochromatic card! YAHOOOO!!!!

Our sponsor this week is Bugaboo,  so be sure to check out the other DT girlies creations and join us!!!

Here is my card for the week! 


The CS is Buckaroo Blue (SU) and the DP is from Magnolia.  The Bugaboo image I used is Monkey Love - Topper...isn't he sweet?? 


Head on over to the challenge blog to check it out!!! HOPE to see you joining us!!!!!
Hugs,
Chris

7 comments:

Angela said...

Love your card Chris....clean and simple BUT soooo gorgeous!!!
xxAngela

Sandra H said...

Beautiful card Chris:)

debby4000 said...

Love your cute card Chris.
luv
Debby

febe said...

CAS card with a cute image. Adorable! :)

compare electricity melbourne

Crafty and Green said...

Adorable!! Love this color choice & the monkey is so sweet!! Great job!!

Many Blessings,
Tina

mani said...

Another creative design of scratch card is seen here, its very cute.
scratch cards printing
Discount Cards
scratch Card

Jackie Randolph said...

Love your card Chris, he is adorable with your perfect papers.

Blog Archive