Friday, May 11, 2012

3 Tiered Diaper cake

Good morning everyone!!!! I wanted to share a DIAPER CAKE that I made for my cousin's baby shower this weekend.  I was kinda winging it, with a vague idea how to do it in my head, and this is what I came up with!!!  This is about 70 diapers, size 2 Huggies.  I rolled each individual diaper & secured it with an elastic, then tied a ribbon around each layer to hide the elastics and to act as holders for the little gifties!  I wanted to get all consumable things that new Mom's need, but added a toy, a sippy cup for when he is older and a teething ring (I think you can always use those right??)  But what do I know?? I don't have kids! LOL






So, what do you think? I think its really cool - a unique, practical gift! Tim thinks it's "gay" (his word, not mine!!!)  I hope the new Mommy likes it!!!!
Have a great weekend!
Chris

2 comments:

AmethystCat said...

I think you did a great job! And, it's filled with very handy things! Great gift!

Anonymous said...

WOW awesome job! looks great hunny xxx

Blog Archive