Monday, May 7, 2012

Incy Wincy Challenge - Spots & Dots



This weeks challenge at Incy Wincy Designs is.... 
SPOTS & DOTS!!!


 Our sponsor this week is Digi Garden.  The DT have been SO lucky to get images to use for our challenges, so be sure to check out the rest of the DT girlies blogs!!!

Here is my card for this week:


 All of the paper and ribbons are from my stash. The sentiment is from an old TAC set that I forgot I had until I started DESTASHING my craftroom!!! LOL  I have TONS of stamps for sale, so please check out the tab of THINGS FOR SALE!!!!  

Have fun and good luck!!! I hope you'll join us this week!


2 comments:

Annette said...

Wow, that's one good looking guy !!! LOL. Fab card Chris, love the sentiment!
Annette
xx

Anonymous said...

teheheee Great fun card hunny! xx

Blog Archive