Thursday, June 7, 2012

Catch the Bug challenge - Anything Goes

So, you all know how in love with Bugaboo Stamps I am, right? Well, I have gone CRAZY making cards with the images!!! So I thought I better start entering them into challenges before I forget about them!!! So, for June, the challenge at Catch the Bug is ANYTHING GOES. So I am entering this card I made for a friends hubby:


I have used Gus Birthday - Optional.  The inside of this says "Growing up is optional", which totally fits my friends hubby!!  The CS is Bashful Blue and Black (SU) and I used the Diamond Plate Cuttlebug folder for the background.  Black twine, buttons and some sparkly stickers finish it off! I have coloured Gus with Copics. I added some crystal lacquer to Gus' glasses and the headlights of his car!

Thanks for popping by! Have a great weekend!!!
Hugs,
Chris

7 comments:

Melissa S. said...

This is adorable. I was just looking for the perfect image for a male b-day card and this was on my maybe list. Love Gus. Thanks for playing along with us at Bugaboo this week.

Sandra H said...

Hi Chris, What a fab stamp and your friend will just love the card you made for her hubby:)x

Shelby said...

What a fun card!

Shelby

Becky G said...

Super fun card! Thanks for joining us in this weeks Anything Goes challenge at Catch The Bug! Good luck!

=) Becky G

Jodie Mackrell said...

wonderful card! thank you for playing our anything goes challenge this week at Catch the Bug!

AmethystCat said...

this is soooo much fun!!! what a great card!!!

febe said...

Fun-tastic card with the sentiment. I always love Bugaboo stamps. :)

fitness advertising

Blog Archive