Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Sassy Studio challenge entry......


Well, I must say I LOVE rainy Sundays!!!!  I got to play in a couple challenges that I haven't in a long time! This weeks challenge at DARE TO BE SASSY is monochromatic yellow!!!

So I printed up Flapper Femme, from Sassy Studios  and set to work with all sorts of shades of yellow!!!! Monochromatic cards ARE my favourite, I try to get out of that "box" but I love them!!!!!  And when I'm told too, how can I resist???? I'm not crazy about her hair colour, but I love her yellow flapper dress!!!!  What an era - I would have loved to have lived then!!!  How fun!!!!

I coloured her with Copics and used a yellow crochet flower that I bought from Etsy awhile ago.  The ribbon is from my stash!  The CS is Bazzill and the DP is ???????????  (Guess is as good as mine!!! LOL)

I am also entering this in the Totally Gorjuss challenge which is Something Yellow! (thanks for the heads up Samantha!!!)

Have a great week!!!!
Hugs,
Chris

4 comments:

Bubleeing Colors said...

Cute card............................Thanks for joining us for Dare to be Sassy thursdays!!!!!!

SOMA
SSD (DT)

Anonymous said...

Chris this is fabulous and that crochet flower I LOVE It! also, don't forget to add your card to Totally Gorjuss our challenge this week is.... Something YELLOW! thehehhee your in there!
http://www.totallygorjuss.blogspot.co.uk/

hugs me x

Kat said...

Great card Chris, love that image and the crochet flower is really pretty. Monochrome yellow works really well on this card. Thanks for joining us at TG this week.

Kat x

Unknown said...

Lovely card! Awesome crocheted flower!
Thank you for joining us in this weeks challenge over at Sassy Studio Designs! Good Luck on the draw!
Ruza - SSD DT

Blog Archive