Monday, October 1, 2012

Love to Create - Thinking of you

(PLEASE SCROLL DOWN TO SEE MY SECOND POST FOR TODAY!)

Good morning everyone!!! Happy Monday!!!!!
                                          This week the LOVE TO CREATE Challenge is   
Thinking of you!


Our sponsor this week is BUGABOO - another of my very favourite stamp companies - and we were lucky to get an image to work with! This is Girlz - Bare Feet.  I paper pieced her dress to match the card - apparently I was feeling a little WILD when I made this! The paper was in a pack I bought at Michael's (I needed the zebra print) so thought I'd use it up rather than hoard it! The little 3D dragonfly is from a set I bought off Etsy forever ago......I REALLY need to destash my room - I have so many cool things that get pushed to the side and forgotten about!!!! 


Head on over to the challenge blog to check it out!!! HOPE to see you joining us!!!!!

Hugs,
Chris


2 comments:

Sandra H said...

Hi Chris, This is gorgeous xx

Unknown said...

Just love your card and the design is awesome!! Love being on the Love to Create Challenge DT with you!!
z

Blog Archive