Thursday, October 25, 2012

Seems a little Sketchy....

What a great name for a challenge blog eh? I told you I found a couple great challenge blogs that focus on sketches.....this one I'm entering in today is called Seems a Little Sketchy...cute eh?? Here is the card that I made using their sketch:

I have used a Stamp Fairy image - this is Donny, isn't he sweet?  I have coloured him with Copics and added white 3D paint under his skis.  The paper is from Basic Grey - Nordic and the CS is Brilliant Blue (SU)

I am entering this into the Animal challenge over at Fab n Funky too! 

I am also entering this in Digi Stamps 4Joy which is Anything Goes + Bonus Masculine.  I think Donny fits the masculine part, don't you??

Have a great day!
Hugs,
Chris

12 comments:

Sandra H said...

This is lovely Chris x

Annette said...

Love your card, and the snowman papers are lovely.
Annette
xx

Anonymous said...

He's mega cute Chris LOVE that sketch challenge too! wish there were more hours in each day never enough time! hugs me xx

Karla said...

Gorgeous card!!!!!

KarinsArtScrap said...

what a cute card.
Thanks fot join us at DigiStamps4Joy.

Greetings karin DT member

Sandy Trefger said...

First of all, I want to say that I LOVE your blog header! So cute! Your cute bear card with our sketch is adorable too! I love that little bear image and the snowman papers. Happy that you've found the SALS blog and joined in the challenge with us! Hope to see you again!

~sandy
visit my blog @ sandy's crafty creations

Jennifer said...

I'm so glad you've found the SALS challenge! Love how you've used the sketch and such a cute skier! Thanks for sharing with us at Seems A Little Sketchy, and we look forward to seeing you more!

ursula Uphof said...

A lovely card, with very sweet image and lovely papers.Thank you for joining our challenge at
Digistamps4Joy this week and good luck.. Ursula Uphof DT member
My Crafting Corner

Vicky said...

Gorgeous card Chhris, I love that sweet image and your great layout. Thanks for joining us at Fab'n'Funky this week with our Animals challenge

hugs Vicky xxx

Nelle said...

Super cute card!

Thanks for joining us at Seems A Little Sketchy.

Hugs, Nelle

Jackie said...

Very sweet card! I love the soft colors! Thank you so much for joining us this week at the Fab 'n' Funky Challenge, we hope to see you playing again soon!

Jackie, Fab 'n' Funky DT

Rach83 said...

Aww, I love that snowmen backing paper. Super image too and great colouring.

Thanks for playing along with us at Fab'n'Funky Challenges.

Rachel x

Blog Archive