Monday, December 10, 2012

Love to Create Challenge - Anything Goes



(PLEASE SCROLL DOWN TO SEE MY SECOND POST FOR TODAY!)

Good morning everyone!!! Happy Monday!!!!!
                                          This week the LOVE TO CREATE Challenge is   

ANYTHING GOES! 



This week we have TWO sponsors - Sassy Studio Designs and Beccy's Place.  I have used Chrismas Pig from Beccy's Place - I made this card for my niece as she is CRAZY about pigs!!! LOL


The CS is Green Galore and Pretty in pink (SU).   I have coloured him with Copics and added some stickles to the wreath for berries.  The sentiment is from an old  set, and the ribbon (SU) and rhinestones are from my stash (but are Hero Arts).  The border punch at the top is from Martha Stewart - got it for Christmas last year - thought it matched the blanket on the pig very well!!!!  


Thanks for stopping by!!!
Head on over to the challenge blog to check it out!!! HOPE to see you joining us!!!!!

Hugs,
Chris


2 comments:

Sandra H said...

Oh so cute is this image and what a great card brilliant layout as always x

Cathy Spicer said...

OMG! A Christmas Pig!!! My childhood best friend grew up raising hogs so every year I give her something pig related on her birthday. I've never seen a Christmas pig though!!! I'll have to hop over to Beccy's Place and check it out. She would totally squeal with delight if I sent her a card like this!

Blog Archive