Monday, January 21, 2013

Incy Wincy Designs challenge - Make us laugh


HAPPY MONDAY!!!

                           This week the Incy Wincy Design team has a GREAT challenge for you.....
                                                   MAKE US LAUGH!!!! 

We want to be rolling on the floor laughing at your creations!!!! So, dust off that sense of humour and get to it!!!


We have TWO amazing sponsors this week for you too!!!  

AND



Be sure to check out BOTH shops!!!!!
And then, head on over to the CHALLENGE blog and see what the rest of my teamies have done!!!!


Here is my card for this week: 

I have used AMBROSE KING OF THE WAVES from Dr. Digi.  The CS is Real Red (SU) and the DP is from my stash - I think it is Echo Park.  The sentiment is one I've had FOREVER and have no idea what company it is from...but it makes me chuckle!!!  I coloured Ambrose with Copics and added crystal lacquer to his goggles and to his tube, and some stickles to his ice cream for texture.  If you haven't checked out Dr. Digi, you NEED to get over there! SO many GREAT digis, and there is a freebie every month!!!  
OF course I can't forget to mention Bugaboo...you all know how much I love them!  Some of the Stella and Gus images and sentiments crack me up too!!! SO if you are looking for humourous cards, check out Bugaboo and Dr. Digi House of Stamps!!!

Have fun and good luck!!! I hope you'll join us this week! If you do, you could win one of two GREAT prizes this week!!! WOOO HOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!



3 comments:

AmethystCat said...

That is a GREAT IMAGE! And, you showed it off perfectly! What a super card!

Sandra H said...

Hi Chris, l have to agree with Seleise and what a great image you have coloured it perfect and the layout with the lovely ice cream papers and the ice cream on the image are well matched another fabulous creation xx

Anonymous said...

tehehehehheee hahahahaaa! LOVE IT! and love the colours too! hugs me xx

Blog Archive