Monday, January 14, 2013

Love to Create Challenge - Sparkle and Snowflakes


(PLEASE SCROLL DOWN TO SEE MY SECOND POST FOR TODAY!)

Good morning everyone!!! Happy Monday and Happy New Year!!!!!
                                          This week the LOVE TO CREATE Challenge is   

SPARKLE & SNOWFLAKES



This week we have 2 sponsors - Sassy Studios and Fresh Brewed.  I have used this cute little owl from Fresh Brewed for my card.  He has sparkle on his hat, muff, the ornaments and the striped paper is shiny too (although hard to see!)  The snowflakes are my Martha Stewart punch and the green pearls are from my stash!!  

Thanks for stopping by!!!
Head on over to the challenge blog to check it out!!! HOPE to see you joining us!!!!!

Hugs,
Chris


3 comments:

Margreet said...

Gorgeous card with that lovely stamp!
xxx Margreet

Cathy Spicer said...

I love your sweet, sparkly creation! The glitzy fur muff caught my eye right away!

Sandra H said...

Hi Chris, What a fab image and the layout of your card is gorgeous so colourful too x

Blog Archive