Wednesday, February 13, 2013

ABC Christmas challenge - 1/2 way post

 Hi everyone! Here is my card for the ABC Christmas challenge 1/2 way reminder!! You have 1 week left to enter into our C for CASE ours challenge!!!! 

Here is my 2nd card I CASE'd:  

 I have used MOOSE from BUGABOO - he is in the $1 section....what a bargain eh??  I have coloured him with Copics and used black & red CS and the DP is from my little pile of Christmas paper I had on my desk so not sure where it is from!!!  The sentiment is computer generated.


 And here is Lacey's card that I CASE'd!  Isn't is cute???





Thanks for popping by....be sure to check out the challenge & join us this week!!!
Hugs,

Chris

4 comments:

Margreet said...

gorgeous, Chris...love all kinds of Rudolph's so much...they are so adorable...I am at work now, but I think I must join this challenge!
xxx Margreet

Annette said...

Fab fun card. I love this layout Chris, you made a good choice of CASE.
Annette
xx

Sandra H said...

So beautiful Chris and the fun images are gorgeous xx

Dorte said...

Great layout and sweet image, I love the colours you have used,
hugs Dorte

Blog Archive