Monday, February 25, 2013

Incy Wincy Designs challenge - ANYTHING BUT A CARD


HAPPY MONDAY!!!

                           This week the Incy Wincy Design team has a GREAT challenge for you.....

Anything BUT a card
NO CARDS ALLOWED!!!  So lets see your altered art, bookmarks, tags, notebooks, etc.

We have an amazing sponsor this week for you too!!!  

A special thank you to MELJEN'S DESIGNS for allowing the DT to use your images for this challenge - it is always such fun to colour up these adorable images!!! Be sure to check out the shop!!!!!
 
And then, head on over to the CHALLENGE blog and see what the rest of my teamies have done!!!!


Here is my door hanger that says "Baby Sleeping" - I'm sorry the picture is so bad, but I dropped my camera and now it is acting up...ugh!! Hopefully can get it sorted out soon!!!!
I have used New Baby Mouse from Meljen's...cute eh???  I have covered and decorated a 4x4 chipboard coaster.



Have fun and good luck!!! I hope you'll join us this week! If you do, you could win a GREAT prize this week!!! WOOO HOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

2 comments:

Sandra H said...

Hi Chris, What a great idea to use a coaster and you have decorated it beautifully just love that image too! x

Anonymous said...

Super cute! hugs me x

Blog Archive