Monday, March 18, 2013

Love to Create - Anything Goes


(PLEASE SCROLL DOWN TO SEE MY SECOND POST FOR TODAY!)

Good morning everyone!!! Happy Monday!!!!!
                                          This week the LOVE TO CREATE Challenge is 
your favourite challenge........
ANYTHING GOES!!!

 We have 2 great sponsors this week2 Cute Ink & Dr. Digi 
and I have made cards from both the sponsors this week!!!



This is HAPPY BIRTHDAY PENGUIN, from 2 Cute Ink:
I made a side step card and used some fun water splash paper I found in my stash.  The crinkle seam binding is from Etsy and the sentiment is computer generated. 



This is PERFECT SUNDAY, from Dr. Digi:


Thanks for stopping by!!!
Head on over to the challenge blog to check it out!!! HOPE to see you joining us!!!!!
Hugs,
Chris 

2 comments:

Sandra H said...

Hi Chris, Both cards are gorgeous great images and layout on both x

Anonymous said...

tehhehee Brilliant love both cards hugs me x

Blog Archive