Sunday, March 10, 2013

This is a tough one....

Over at Here come the Boys challenge blog, their challenge this week is NO STAMPS - that includes no inked stamps or no digis...gulp!!!!!!  This was tough! SO I pulled out a really old card kit package I got  with My Minds Eye papers, chipboard pieces, and already made sentiment tags & went to work!  This is what I came up with.........and it wasn't that painful! LOL   IT was fun using these little guys too & I'm happy to use up old stash - that makes me feel good!!! So, because I am happy with it, I am entering it into that challenge!! 

 I'm also sharing this with Hels at Ink on my Fingers because her theme is ""USE SOMETHING YOU HAVE HAD FOR YONKS & NEVER USED" - and the word YONKS made me giggle!!!!  Must be a British thing eh?? LOL  CUTE!!!!

AND entering it at a couple ANYTHING GOES challenges:  That Craft Place, Challenges 4 everybody,  and 613 Avenue Create.

AND since it is for my nephews birthday, entering it into a couple BIRTHDAY challenges:  Eclectic Ellapu,  and Robyn's Fetish.

11 comments:

Chana Malkah said...

Adorable Card! You Did It! Thanks for sharing your project with us at 613 Avenue Create!
Hugz,
Chana

Sandra H said...

This is a great card Chris and Yonks l think it is a british word although l haven't heard it for some time take care xx

Anne said...

It's gorgeous Chris. Love those little robots.
See we really don't need to stamp all the time really
Anne x

Elaine aka Ellapu said...

What a sweet creation - TFS with us Eclectics this week
Elaine aka Ellapu

Hels Sheridan said...

Hiya, thanks for joining in with the Sunday Stamper ... I won't mention that you need to use stamps in the challenge cos I love your creation so much (am giggling)

Marlene Atkinson said...

Such an adorable card. Thanks for sharing with us at The Robyn's Fetish Challenge this week. Marlene DT

Mojca said...

ohhhhh this one is a real cutie. thank you for joining us at Here comes the boys. hugs! Mojca

Mema's Crafts said...

Really cute card. Thanks for visiting our neighborhood and stopping by to play with us at 613 Avenue Create.

Lesia
DT Member

EmmiLu said...

that is soooo cute!

Patricia said...

What an adorable card. Thanks for joining us for joining us at Eclectic Ellapu this week.

Anonymous said...

So glad you shared your lovely work with us at Here Come The boys! Thank you! Good Luck! Hugs Woo xx

Blog Archive