Sunday, May 19, 2013

2 Cute Ink - NEW RELEASE!!!!

Hi everyone!! I am back - sharing a new release from 2 Cute Ink - and this one is a CUTIE PATOOTIE!!!!! 

He is called SLEEPING TURTLE - such a versatile, adorable image, don't ya think??
I have to make 2 baby cards for ladies at work - one is having a boy, one is having a girl....so I thought I'd use this cute turtle for the boy card - still undecided on the girl card -maybe a pink turtle??? Stay tuned to find out!!!!   I coloured him with Copics then chalked the clouds and the grass.  The sentiment is from an old Stampin Up set I have! 




Head on over to the shop to pick up this cutie and to check out the rest of Heidi's cute images!!!! You won't regret it!!!
HUGS,
Chris

2 comments:

debby4000 said...

Sooooo cute.
luv
debby

Glenda J said...

How cute is this! Awwww! Great work.

Blog Archive