Thursday, May 9, 2013

Dare to be SASSY Thursday - April Showers bring May flowers.....

Good morning everyone!!! I am on the ball this week...phewwww!!!! I thought I might get lynched if I wasn't careful!! LOL (kidding!!!) 

The challenge this week at DARE TO BE SASSY THURSDAYS is April Showers bring May flowers.....so lets see some flowers on your creation!!!!  April here in Calgary was SNOWY...not rainy at all....so Spring is taking its sweet ol' time to get here! We've had a few nice days, but nothing to write home about!!! LOL

Here is my card for this week:




I have used a new image from the Great Oz collection...isn't she purrrrfect???  Wish I had hair like that!!! LOL (oh and the body wouldn't be so bad either! LOL)   The paper is from a DCWV animal pack & the sentiment is from an old TAC set I have. 

Thanks for stopping by! I hope you will join us at DTBST!!!!!!
Hugs,
Chris

6 comments:

Kathy said...

This is so cute Chris. Love the animal themed paper and the sentiment is perfect. Adorable!

Michelle said...

Love her Chris - fabulous job, and what purrfect (sorry couldn't resist!) background paper.

Margreet said...

Gorgeous colouring of that lovely lady (she looks just like me...lol)...love the papers, flowers and layout too!

Sandra H said...

Hi what a beautiful card the image is gorgeous and the colouring is done to perfection x

Lori aka lorib117 said...

Chris, I love this card! Perfect papers and love the colors you used.

Inkypinkydelights said...

What a fabulous card Chris! Judy x

Blog Archive