Thursday, May 23, 2013

Dare to be Sassy Thursday!!!!

Hellooooo everyone!!  Happy Thursday!!!!  I am looking forward to a weekend get away with my Mother in Law to her cabin.....should be relaxing!! Can't wait!!!! 

This week, our Dare to be Sassy Theme is to celebrate the GRADUATE!!!! 

I have used Chelsea Graduation and made a twisted easel card to resemble a grad hat.  I hand made the tassel with embroidery thread & attached it......but it wasn't easy taking a picture of this card! LOL  OY!!!!!  So here are several so you get the jist of it!!! The grid paper DP is from a pack from DCWV called Grade School.  I have coloured her with Copics and pop dotted her up on the hat.  I hand rolled the diploma and attached some matching thread to it. 








I hope you like my card this week!!!!  AND PLEASE come join us for our challenge!!!! 
THANKS for stopping by!
Hugs,
Chris

3 comments:

Michelle said...

This is so very clever Chris, I just love it!

Annette said...

Fab idea Chris, Love the scroll.
Annette
xx

Lori aka lorib117 said...

Chris, love that you made this look like a graduation cap. Really cool!

Blog Archive