Monday, May 6, 2013

Incy Wincy Designs Challenge - GREY & YELLOW - colour challenge!!!


HAPPY MONDAY!!!

                           This week the Incy Wincy Design team has a GREAT challenge for you.....
GREY & YELLOW

We have 2 great sponsors for you this week - Kenny K and Dr. Digi House of Stamps!  I have used Prof Dummkopf from Dr. Digi!

AND here is my card:
 and the inside:

The sentiment is one I've had forever...not even sure where I got it.....it was an unmounted one...Hambo maybe?!?!?! 

Head on over to the CHALLENGE blog and see what the rest of my teamies have done!!!!

Have fun and good luck!!! I hope you'll join us this week! If you do, you could win a GREAT prize this week!!! WOOO HOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!



3 comments:

Annette said...

Hahahaha, I LOVE THAT SENTIMENT!!! Made me smile.
Have a fab week honey.
Annette
xx

Anne said...

psml brilliant Chris, love it
Anne x

Sandra H said...

This is fab Chris x

Blog Archive