Wednesday, July 24, 2013

ABC Christmas Challenge - O for O' Christmas Tree!!


Hi everyone! Here is my card for the ABC Christmas challenge  this time. You have 2 weeks to enter this challenge so I hope you join us!!  Here is my O CHRISTMAS TREE tag!!


Our sponsor this week is BUGABOO and I have used DeDe Christmas Tree. 
I coloured her with copics then added glitter glue (sorry I didn't let it dry before I took the picture, but I was crammed for time!) My camera got sand in it on my vacation, and so I had to fight with that for 2 days, and then ended up taking this with my camera...that's why its a bit dark!!!  The DP and tag are from a Recollections Christmas pad I got at Michaels!!   

Thanks for popping by....be sure to check out the challenge & join us this week!!!
Hugs,

Chris

2 comments:

Dorte said...

Great tag for the O challenge, Chris, love your colour combo,
Enjoy the summerday,
hugs Dorte

Lorraine A said...

fabulous tag Chris :-) such a cute image and the colours and bling are perfect :-)

luv
Lols x x x

Blog Archive