Thursday, July 4, 2013

DARE to be SASSY Thursday - PATRIOTIC - red/white/blue

Hi everyone...the theme this week for DARE TO BE SASSY THURSDAY is
PATRIOTIC (red/white/blue)

I have used  Little Honey USA for my first card - Red/White/Blue - and  I have coloured her with Copics and At You Spica pens.  The sentiment is computer generated and I added Stardust stickles to the stars and around the sentiment.  



AND, because I am not American, I decided to make a Canadian PATRIOTIC card too!!!  I have used Little Honey Canada for this card.  I coloured her with copics and made my own maple leaf  "button".  The sentiment is computer generated too! 








I am so sorry I haven't been around lately, but Alberta has been in a state of emergency and my city (Calgary) has come to a virtual standstill.  The devastation in this beautiful city is heart wrenching with over 100,000 people out of their homes.  Clean up has started and I'm out seeking ways to help out where I can.  Crafting has been hard which is why this is a very simple layout.  I apologize and hope soon I will be back in a crafty frame of mind!!!!

Hugs,
Chris




3 comments:

Lori aka lorib117 said...

Chris, these are both wonderful cards!

Annette said...

Fab cards, love the sparkly stars
Hugs
Annette
xx

Sandra H said...

So beautiful x

Blog Archive