Friday, July 19, 2013

Sassy Studios Sponsorship - Inky Fingers


Hello everyone!!! Today SSD is sponsoring  Crafts 4 eternity Challenge blog and their challenge is INKY FINGERS!!  So get inky!!!! Use paints, inks, stain, etc.

I was truly inky and if I wasn't SO inky I would have taken a picture of my hands - but I didn't want to ruin my camera! LOL  I used the shaving cream technique for my background paper...it is so fun & smells good...but you do get a little messy!!!  IF you have never tried this technique, do it! Its so fun!!!!  All you need is shaving cream (foam) and reinkers!  I have used Sock Hop Sweetie 2 from Sassy Studio Designs.


Don't forget to head on over to the challenge & check it out!!! You could win some Sassy Studio images if you play along!!!! Good luck!!!
HUGS,
Chris

3 comments:

Lori aka lorib117 said...

Chris, this is super cute! Love the background.

Sandra H said...

Great card Chris and your background is stunning nice to get a little messy its part of the fun of enjoying what you do your image is lovely too x

Unknown said...

Another super card Chris, you have been a busy bee, loving this image and your colours, xxx

Blog Archive