Friday, July 19, 2013

Way to Go!!!



Hello and Happy Friday!!!!

I have made another fun CAS card to showcase the ADORABLE images at 2 Cute Ink.  This is SCUBA OWL and  I have coloured him with Copics.   I added some Crystal lacquer to his mask, and used the Spots & Dots cuttlebug folder for the background! I REALLY NEED to work on CAS cards so this is my attempt!!!! I have chalked the water behind him and stamped the sentiment on the bottom (it is from Paper Smooches)

Thanks for stopping by! HAVE a great weekend!!!
Hugs,
Chris

4 comments:

Unknown said...

AWE Chris this image is so cute hun, great card xxx

Sandra H said...

This is a beautiful card as always x

Margreet said...

Gorgeous CAS, but also fun card, Chris...love the fitting embossing folder!
xxx Margreet

Annette said...

Cute fun card. Love it.
Have a lovely weekend honey.
Hugs
Annette
xx

Blog Archive