Monday, August 19, 2013

Incy Wincy Designs - One Layer Cards



    Good morning!!!! 

This week the Incy Wincy Design team has a GREAT  challenge for you....
ONE LAYER CARDS
(that means NO extra paper or "things" on it!!!)
Good luck!!!I had a hard time with this one, and I'm not 100% happy with it either!

     This week our sponsor is Saturated Canary and I have used
New Baby for my card. 






 Now that you've seen my card,  head on over to the CHALLENGE blog and see what the rest of my teamies have done!!!!

Have fun and good luck!!! I hope you'll join us this week! If you do, you could win a GREAT prize this week!!! WOOO HOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

3 comments:

Sandra H said...

Beautiful card and l do like the one layers xx

Unknown said...

So pretty Chris, she looks so shy, xxx

Annette said...

Lovely C&S card honey. Fab image too.
Might have to play this one. It's a bit out of my comfort zone though!
Hugs
Annette
xx

Blog Archive