Wednesday, October 30, 2013

ABC CHRISTMAS challenge - V is for VIXEN


Hi everyone! Here is my card for the ABC Christmas challenge  this time. You have 2 weeks to enter this challenge so I hope you join us!!

V is for VIXEN, one of Santa's reindeer, so let's see your creations using REINDEER!!!!!   Good luck with this one & have fun!!!! 

 Here is my card using an image called Roping Santa from QKR Stampede - our sponsor this week!!! I used papers from the Cowboy Up pack I have and some horsey ribbon.  The sentiment is computer generated and the Yee Haw is from the paper pack too - I just cut it off a larger page! 






Thanks for popping by....be sure to check out the challenge & join us this week!!!
Hugs,
Chris

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

haha!! Great job LOVE your sentiment too! theehhee I can just see santa on the horse up front of his sleigh now hehehee :) hugs me x

Sandra H said...

Brilliant card Chris x

Dorte said...

Super card, Chris, love the image and your sentiment,
dorte xx

Annette said...

Yee-Haw indeed!!! Love the different style with the silhouette.
Hugs
Annette
xx

Lorraine A said...

Fabulous card Chris ;-) the silhouette image is very cute and I love the 'yee-haw !' :-) It looks like Santa is having a good time there with the fairy lights haha :-)

luv
Lols x x x

Blog Archive