Friday, October 25, 2013

May the force be with you..............

Hello everyone!  WOW, where did October go????   What a crazy busy month and now its almost November! EEK!!!!! 

I am using Chewbacca & Hans Solo from 2 Cute Ink-this cute set is available for only $5!!! What a steal!!! 

I have made a shaker card with a CD envelope.  Inside are some stars I punched out and some confetti stars.  I popped up the bears and used a computer generated sentiment.  Shaker cards are so fun to make & to receive...and these ones are super easy!!!! 




Now, head on over to the 2 Cute Ink SHOP and pick up these handsome bears and a few others while you're there!!!! 
HUGS, Chris

4 comments:

Sandra H said...

Awww Chris this is super cute x

debby4000 said...

So cute.
luv
Debby

debby4000 said...

So cute.
luv
Debby

Annette said...

Awww, so cute. I love Chewie!
Hugs
Annette
xx

Blog Archive