Friday, March 28, 2014

Koala love

Good morning everyone! Well its still cold and snowy here (YES, it is SUPPOSED to be Spring!! URGHHH)  so I've had a lot of time to craft!  I have made a card for my niece using an image from Tickled Pink - CC Designs.  This is Lil Lolita Australian Kellita


I am entering this into the following challenges:  

As you Like it Challenge - Favourite Animal  (Koalas are one of my favourite animals because they are soooo cute and cuddly! They are rare and unique and you can ONLY see them in Australia!  I was nearly in tears when I got to hold one!!!)




4 Krafty Girls - Anything Goes

Art Impressions - Getting  Girly

Delightful Challenges - Add a critter

Little Miss Muffet - Anything Goes


That's all for today!!!! THANKS for popping by!!!
Have a GREAT weekend!!!
HUGS,
Chris

7 comments:

Annette said...

WOW, fab card but even better I love that photo of you and the Koala. I'd love to snuggle a koala. You're so lucky.
Hugs
Annette
xx

Deb said...

Gorgeous card and what a fantastic image, how perfect! So love your photo with the koala too!
have a great weekend, Debxx

verybellemakes said...

Love those background papers! Thanks for joining the Crafty Girls Challenge, hope to see you again soon.

Victoria DT

Sandra H said...

Oh this is gorgeous x

Sandy Palmer said...

Lucky you getting to hold a Koala! :)
Such a sweet image! Great background paper! Thanks for sharing it with us at Delightful Challenges, "Out Like A lamb"!

Carla S. said...

Great card, Chris! Thanks for joining in on the Little Miss Muffet challenge!

Suzette said...

Sorry for the late comment your cards is simply adorable. Thanks ever so much for joining us at AS YOU LIKE IT CHALLENGE.

Hugs
Suzette

Blog Archive