Monday, March 10, 2014

Incy Wincy Designs - Black & White with ONE other colour

    Good morning!!!! 

This week the Incy Wincy Design team has a GREAT challenge for you...

Black, White plus ONE other colour!!!!



Our sponsor this week is BUGABOO STAMPS, and you could win a great prize!!! I have used a butterfly silhouette image from Bugaboo.


 Now that you've seen my card,  head on over to the CHALLENGE blog and see what the rest of my teamies have done!!!!

Have fun and good luck!!! I hope you'll join us this week! If you do, you could win a GREAT prize this week!!! WOOO HOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

3 comments:

Annette said...

Wow, this is a really different style from you Chris, Love it. I love purples and this is really elegant.
Hugs
Annette
xx

Sandra H said...

Pretty card Chris x

dragonllew said...

Such a pretty CAS card Chris.
Jenny x

Blog Archive