Monday, April 14, 2014

Incy Wincy Designs Challenge - CAS

    Good morning!!!! 

This week the Incy Wincy Design team has a GREAT challenge for you... 

CLEAN & SIMPLE

Our sponsor this week is Meljen's Designs and I have used Chubby Bunny Smiles....so cute right???  All of Meljen's images are ADORABLE!!!!!  

I have NO idea what that blue area is on my card - it is a solid white card.  BUT it could be a shadow, since the weather here has been ummmm, LESS than DESIRABLE!!!  I hate winter!!! LOL




 Now that you've seen my project,  head on over to the CHALLENGE blog and see what the rest of my teamies have done!!!!

Have fun and good luck!!! I hope you'll join us this week! If you do, you could win a GREAT prize this week!!! WOOO HOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

1 comment:

Annette said...

Fab card, and very C&S for you! Love the knotted ribbon.
Hugs
Annette
xx

Blog Archive