Wednesday, May 28, 2014

ABC Christmas Challenge - K is for..............


KISSING SENTIMENT!!!

 Here is my tag for the ABC Christmas challenge  this time. You have 2 weeks to enter this challenge so I hope you join us!!  



Our sponsor this week is Kenny K.  This is NOT the project I had in mind, I apologize for the crappiness of it!  Everything that could go wrong, DID and then to top it all off...I dropped the ink pad on their legs and had to trim it down and make something smaller! URGHHH!!!!!   

Thanks for popping by....be sure to check out the challenge & join us this week!!!
Hugs,
Chris


5 comments:

Sandra H said...

Oh l like this tag Chris .... alot! x

Annette said...

Well if you hadn't have said, then no one would have known as it looks lovely. Fab idea with the kiss at the top. They look like they need to get a room though! :0)

Anonymous said...

Hunny its a great Tag and you did a better job than I would of with this image too! hugs me x

Dorte said...

I know those days when everything goes wrong, and nothing comes out like you want....but I love your tag, Chris,
hugs Dorte

Maureen R said...

Where is your post for Sassy Studio Blog Hop?

Blog Archive