Monday, May 5, 2014

Love to Create Challenge - Say it with Flowers!


  (PLEASE SCROLL DOWN TO SEE MY SECOND POST FOR TODAY!) 
   

Good morning!!!! 

This week the LOVE TO CREATE  Design team has a GREAT challenge for you...

Say it with FLOWERS!!!
 

Here is mine: 


Our sponsor this week is
SASSY STUDIOS 
and I have used Sassy Showgirl for my card!!  I just love her in yellow!!!! 


 Now that you've seen my card,  head on over to the CHALLENGE blog and see what the rest of my teamies have done!!!!

Have fun and good luck!!! I hope you'll join us this week! If you do, you could win a GREAT prize this week!!! WOOO HOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

HUGS, 
Chris

2 comments:

Annette said...

Now I'm not really a yellow kind of gal, but this is very summery and is making me happy today (it helps it's a bank holiday here so I'm not working!). Fab card hun. Hope you're ok.
Hugs
Annette
xx

Sandra H said...

this is really so gorgeous the colours and the image and all of the embellishments is stunning x

Blog Archive