Wednesday, July 16, 2014

OMG!!!

Happy Wednesday everyone!!!  This week Sassy Studios is sponsoring CRAFTER'S CAFE and their challenge is BIRTHDAYS!  

I wanted to use RAVEN SASSY with a sentiment from Dr. Digi - it seemed to fit with a High School girl's birthday card!!! 

So, here it is!! I made it an easel card with purple, black, and orange - some fun colours for this image I think!!!


Head on over to Crafter's Cafe and join in the challenge - you could win some Sassy Studio images!!!! 
HUGS,
Chris

3 comments:

Annette said...

I must be getting old as that text-speak gets me all befuddled!!!
Love those colours, I'm getting rather keen on the purples at the moment!
xx

Sandra H said...

Simply gorgeous image and the colouring is stunning truly is another of your amazing creations x

cass said...

Wonderful sentiment for a birthday card, thanks for joining us at The Crafters Cafe this week

Blog Archive