Thursday, October 23, 2014

Dare to Be Sassy Thursday........NOT hip to be square!!

Hello everyone! I'm back with another Dare to be Sassy Thursday Challenges ! This week we have a great challenge for you:  NOT hip to be square...so we don't want to see ANY square cards!!!!  I found a sea shell pattern online, and made my own template for an easel card...it was super easy and I love how it turned out!!!!  I have used MONSTER SASSY LAGOONA  - one of the Monster High New Release images!!! 



Here is an up close look at the gorgeous image:


And here is a side view:



COME join us over at the SSD Challenge blog & you can win some great images!!!!!   

Thanks for stopping by!
Hugs,
Chris

3 comments:

Annette said...

Fab shape Chris. xx

Sandra H said...

Beautiful card xx

Kelly L said...

Cool image, and I love the seashell shape as an easel card. Fabulous idea!! Hugs, Kel

Blog Archive