Monday, October 13, 2014

Love to Create - Colour Challenge

  (PLEASE SCROLL DOWN TO SEE MY SECOND POST FOR TODAY!) 
   

Good morning!!!! 

This week the LOVE TO CREATE  Design team has another   challenge for you...

we want to see you use BLACK with orange, lime green or purple
(I used allof them!!!)

Here is my card using Zombie Dolly Rio from Simply Betty Stamps - our fabby sponsor this week!!! The sentiment is computer generated.




 Now that you've seen my card,  head on over to the CHALLENGE blog and see what the rest of my teamies have done!!!!

Have fun and good luck!!! I hope you'll join us this week! If you do, you could win a GREAT prize this week!!! WOOO HOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

HUGS, 
Chris

1 comment:

Colette said...

Cool card Chris! The image is sooo cute! I recognise the K&Company background papers, I have that collection too! ;o)x

Blog Archive