Wednesday, December 10, 2014

ABC CHRISTMAS CHALLENGE - Y is for...............

YOUR FAMILY 
(make it for a specific family member)

 Here is my card for the ABC Christmas challenge  this time. You have 2 weeks to enter this challenge so I hope you join us!!  


Our sponsor this challenge is Fred She Said, so if you join us this week, you could win a great prize from her!! This is a tag I made for my sister's gift this year! She loves owls, so thought this image from Sami Stamps was perfect for her gift tag!!! 

Thanks for popping by....be sure to check out the challenge & join us this week!!!
Hugs,
Chris


3 comments:

Sandra H said...

Awww super cute!!

Lorraine A said...

Gorgeous tag Chris :-) the owls are very cute and am sure your Sister will love this :-)

luv
Lols x x x

Annette said...

Lovely tag Chris, I love the personalisation for your sister.
Hugs
Annette
xx

Blog Archive